Monday, May 13, 2013

 
A Melody in My Song of Praise
 
 
Sweet Jesus, You are the melody to the songs of praise that I sing.
 
Glory...So very grateful, so thankful each day,
 
each breath, each step, each storm, each Victory.
 
 
How blessed it is to know that I am never alone,
 
even when I am filled with uncertainty,
 
even when things look bleak and I don't know where to turn.
 
 
When I feel alone, or sad, or disappointed, when I am at my lowest,
 
when warm tears from my heart, surface on my face, Mercy
 
when I feel lost, or wonder why should I even try,
 
 
When your Grace surrounds me, sheltering, guiding restoring,
 
 anointing me, Halleluiah
 
Thank you Lord for strength, faith , love, for freedom
 
 
from my inadequacies
 
Thank you for loving me, keeping me, and Thank You for
 
Loving those so dear to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment